- 2 cup cooked Japanese rice
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp salt
- 40g back bacon
- 1 tbsp plain yoghurt
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Black pepper
- Add sesame and salt while the rice is still warm, mix well.
- Divide the rice into 4 portions and wrap each portion using cling wrap.
- Place the rice into a mould and compress it into a patty
- Chill the patties for 30 mins.
- Brush a layer of oil on the non-stick pan and fry the patties for 2 mins on each side. You could also brush some teriyaki sauce on the patties before frying.
- Mince the bacon and combine it with minced chicken, yoghurt, maple syrup, slat and pepper.
- Mix well and divide into 2 portions.
- Shape the minced chicken roughly into the same size as the rice patties.
- In a non-stick pan, heat ½ tbsp of oil.
- Pan fry chicken patties for 2.5 to 3 mins on each side.
- Assemble your rice burger with toppings of your choice and serve.