- 2 servings of cooked Angel hair pasta
- 2 snow crab leg (thawed)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp flour
- 200ml chicken stock
- 100ml cooking cream
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Finely chopped parsley
- In a Low medium heated pan, add butter, olive oil, garlic,and flour.
- Add chicken stock, cream and snow crab legs. Let it simmer, baste it to infuse flavour into the snow crab leg.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In another pot, boil water with salt. Cook Angel Hair for 2 mins.
- Remove the Snow crab from the pan, add in the pasta and parsley, mix well with the sauce.
- Using a blow torch to char the crab for extra umami and fragrance. Serve it with the creamy pasta and enjoy!