- Some chopped spring onions (white part)
- Some chopped onions
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 3 cups of cooked rice
- 2 tbs of chopped kimchi
- Some kimchi juice (from the kimchi container)
- 1 tbs gochujang
- 1 tbs mushroom powder
- 300g of pork belly cubes
- Some toasted sesame oil
- Some Nori (optional for garnish)
- Some white sesame seeds (optional for garnish)
- Sautéed chopped garlic, onions, spring onions with a little oil.
- Add pork belly cubes to the pan and fry till cooked then set aside.
- Add rice to the pan. Add mushroom powder, gochujang, chopped kimchi and mix.
- Add the pork belly cubes back to the pan and pour the kimchi juice.
- Mix well.
- Turn the the heat off and add a very drops of toasted sesame oil.
Garnish with Nori and white sesame seeds and serve.