- 500g minced beef
- 2 pcs hot&spicy sausages (diced)
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 egg
- 5 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- A handful of chopped spring onion
- 9 frozen prata
- 9 quail eggs (boiled)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Divide the meat mixture into 9 portions, and shape each portion to a ball.
- Make a crater in the middle of the meatball and place 1 boiled quail egg into it till half covered by the meat.
- Prepare 2 muffin pans, line alternate muffin holes with some baking paper and place the thawed frozen prata on top of the baking paper.
- Put the meatball in the middle of the prata.
- Bake them at 200 degrees celsius for 18-20 mins.
- Serve the ‘Flower’ Beef Meatballs with some mayonnaise, mustard and/or chilli sauce.