- 1 boston lobster.
- 1 tbsp of cooking sakae
- 1 tbsp of Japanese mayo (or more, according to your preference)
- ~2stalks of spring onions (chopped)
- Black pepper
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Bread rolls
- Defrost frozen boston lobster.
- Pour 1tbsp of Sakae over the lobster (cooking sakae)
- Steam boston lobster for 6-7mins
- Drain and dab dry, cut the lobsters and removed the shell.
- Dab dry the lobster meat with kitchen towels.
- Chop the lobster meat to 2cm chunks.
- Mix in 1tbsp of Japanese mayo, spring onions (chopped about 2 stalks), some black pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
*You can put more mayo to your preference.
- Serve in bread rolls