Cordon Bleu with Ninja Air Fryer Max
TreeDots x Ninja Kitchen
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 2 slices of Swiss deli cheese
- 2 slices of deli ham
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 egg (beaten)
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper
- Slice the chicken breast almost half parallel to the tabletop.
- Open up the sliced breast and pound it to flatten the breast.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread Dijon mustard on top.
- Top with a slice of cheese, two slices of ham then another slice of cheese.
- Roll the layers up and secure with 2 toothpicks on each side or aluminum foil.
- Mix grated parmesan into panko.
- Coat the roll in flour, then egg and the panko-cheese mixture.
- Preheat the Ninja Kitchen Air Fryer Max for 10 mins at 180C.
- Place the roll in the air fryer and air fry for 18 mins.
- Serve and enjoy your cordon bleu!