- 1/2 cup of basil
- Handful of pine nuts or almonds
- 1-inch cube parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Marinated 500g Lamb Rack
- Prepare the pesto.
- Combine half a cup of basil, a handful of pine nuts or almonds, a 1-inch cube parmesan cheese (grated), 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, and blend.
- Taste and add more salt, olive oil, or cheese according to your preference.
- Preheat oven to 200 deg for five minutes.
- Remove lamb rack from packaging and pat dry.
- OPTIONAL: Season your lamb rack with salt, pepper, other spices (if your lamb rack is not pre-marinated!)
- Roast in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sear on high heat on the stove to get a nice crust.
- Serve lamb rack with pesto on top.